Wednesday, May 06, 2009

What the heck are we going to do this summer?

I've started asking people for creative ideas of what the heck to do with the boys this summer. With three little guys I'm pretty much doomed to house arrest when Vali goes back to work. So, I ask Vali's uncle the other day what they did with their three little boys during the Bako summers... "I think they just played in the dirt" was his reply. "So, for 3 or 4 months you just stuck them outside in the dirt?" I asked not believing the simplicity of his answer. "Yeah" he replied. "So was there any shade or anything?" I asked trying to get more details. "No... kids are more resistant to the heat than we are."
So, with Uncle Greg as my inspiration, I took the kids down to Toys R' Us and we bought some tractors. Turns out he might be right... they spent an hour and a half out there today playing in the dirt. Lucky for them, we have some shade. 



And Oliver did what Oliver does best... he kicked it in his car seat. 

2 comments:

mima said...

Oh my gosh, they are so cute I want to cry!

Nathan and Nicole said...

Typical Uncle Greg answer. Ask Toni what they REALLY did all summer. :)